Radiocarbon dating in memphis egypt Webcam chat for free no signup in great falls montana

A predominantly Sunni Muslim country, Egypt's state religion is Islam.

Egypt covers an area of approximately 1,001,450km2 (386,662 miles²) and is bordered by Israel and the Gaza Strip in the north-east; the Red Sea in the east; Sudan in the south; Libya in the west; and the Mediterranean Sea in the north.

Cairo also hosts a considerable number of church towers due to the Christian minority in Egypt, which makes up about 8-18% of the population.

Of these, 90% belong to the native Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria with the other 10% comprising of the Coptic Catholic Church; the Evangelical Church of Egypt; and various other Protestant denominations.

The Nile River runs vertically through the Sahara Desert and the area to the west is known as the Western Desert, or the Libyan Desert, with the area to the East, as far as the Red Sea, being called the Eastern Desert.

The desert itself is very sparsely inhabited with relatively small population centers growing up around oases such as the Fayoum, Siwa, Bahariya, Farafra, Dakhla, and Kharga to the west and any areas of habitation being restricted to the many wadis (or valleys) to the east.

Leave a Reply